Mouse view on FLCS joystick

VR surrounding - so how do I map my mouse view in external to the mouse XY axis on my FLCS analog joystick? While the throttle grip's radar cursor joystick works as expected I can't find a DCS' input entry possibility for "Camera left/right", "up/down" and "zoom" for any controller other than the mouse (routed to MouseX, Y and Z).

I tried to edit the .lua, but I just find keyboard.lua and joystick.lua, but I need to take a peek into a mouse.lua for the correct syntax.

In "controller settings" in DCS the approbiate cells in the table are "greyed out", well, in fact they are in a different blue than in the mouse controller column meaning they can't be activated for any joystick device. What's the use of not letting the user decide what analog input they want for camera movement?

How do you force DCS to accept the joystick's mouse as a system mouse? I don't want to use workarounds like "define controller's analog stick as mouse" etc like it was possible with the Warthog a century ago. Also I don't want to turn the analog stick into a simple 5 way hat with digital output. I want to benefit from the analog output.

Edited by void68