Problem removing the wheelchocks

Ala12Rv-Birdman

Hi.

I don't know if it's a problem on my end or it has been reported before.

Since some time ago, when I ask the ground crew via VAICOM to remove the wheelchocks, they do nothing. The VoiceAttack log reports the right order (GroundCrew: Wheelchocks remove), ground crew repplies and, after a few seconds, they say "wheelchocks removed", but they are still on.

If I do the same with VAICOM, but via the F-menu, everything works fine.

EDIT: It happens with the Tomcat, I don't know if it's the same with other modules.

Edited by Ala12Rv-Birdman

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

• Ala12Rv-Birdman changed the title to Problem removing the wheelchocks

Hello,

this is to do with the 'change of state' of parked aircraft with the latest update from Heatblur. The original state was no wheelchocks and now the new state is with wheelchocks.

This is being worked on along with lots of others.

In the meantime you can give the command 'place the wheelchocks' and then 'remove the wheelchocks' to get around this issue

I hope this helps

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LiamK8 said:

Hello,

this is to do with the 'change of state' of parked aircraft with the latest update from Heatblur. The original state was no wheelchocks and now the new state is with wheelchocks.

This is being worked on along with lots of others.

In the meantime you can give the command 'place the wheelchocks' and then 'remove the wheelchocks' to get around this issue

I hope this helps

Crystal-clear! Thanks.

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat