USLANTCOM's CVW-11 Recruiting F-14B Pilots.

Strikeeagle345

stepped_with_391_new.png

USLANTCOM's CVW-11 is Recruiting F-14B Pilots. Apply at https://www.uslantcom.com/ .

CVW-11 Black Flag 2023 Video

Are you looking to take your DCS experience up a notch (or ten)? Look no further than USLANTCOM's Carrier Air Wing 11. CVW-11 will provide you with the opportunity to share in your love for DCS and realistic naval aviation with other like-minded, dedicated sim pilots.

USLANTCOM provides a "milsim" experience that strikes the perfect balance between realism, accessibility, and fun. From painstakingly hand-crafted dynamic campaigns with carefully detailed story lines, to tactical training that is second-to-none, USLANTCOM offers a multiplayer experience that is unrivaled in DCS. Our dedicated staff and real-world SME's work tirelessly to provide us with top-notch training and content.

However, don't let the term "Milsim'' fool you - There is no "yes sir, no sir", or anything of the sort in our group. We pride ourselves on being able provide an enjoyable, family atmosphere, full of people just like us (and you) who share our passion for military aviation — when the canopy drops on Saturday night, the gloves come off and the fangs come out.

We welcome DCS players of all levels of activity. Whether you plan to fly a few times a month, or if you are a hardcore daily driver, USLANTCOM and CVW-11 invite you to join us in a DCS experience without equal. Take your DCS adventure to the next level! Join CVW-11 today! CVW-11 is recruiting members for F/A-18C (VFA-97, VMFA-232), and F-14B (VF-31).

For you hardcore DCS devotees, USLANTCOM also offers a secondary qualification, where you can branch out into another specialized airframe on top of your primary airframe. Current options are the 104th FS (A-10CII), VMA-214 (Harrier), and Aggressor squadrons.

We are also recruiting for supports roles such as Air Traffic Control, GCI / AWACS and other specialties such as JTAC.

Requirements: Prior to your assignment to a line squadron, you will be asked to pass a checkride showcasing basic airmanship and systems knowledge, notably Start-up and take off Navigation to tanker Air-to-Air Refueling Land at Field.

Typical flight times start at 21:00ET. Training flights typically last 1-2 hours, with Campaign missions lasting approximately 3 hours.

To apply, please visit https://www.uslantcom.com/.

Edited by Strikeeagle345
  • Like 1

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

recruitment is closed at this time.

On 4/25/2023 at 8:29 PM, Mike Force Team said:

@Strikeeagle345 I completed the online application.  Did you receive it?

Mike Force Team

I sent you an invite via email a few days ago. I have not heard back from you. Training cycle begins tomorrow...

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely interested, but I've been away from DCS for a good while and need to get up to speed.  I'm an old F16 and DCS A10 guy, need to build a new pit for F/A 18 and Supercarrier while I'm learning the new bird.  I've watched y'all's Youtube videos and read the website, and would love to chat sometime.  Maybe by the time recruiting is open again if it sounds like I'd be a good fit we could give it a go.

• 4 months later...
  • Strikeeagle345 changed the title to USLANTCOM's CVW-11 Recruiting F-14B Pilots.