Green Radio not working

ldnz

Hi, I can't get the green radio to work at all. No matter preset or manual, no response. Transmissions always seem to be going out over red radio. Have checked radio selectors (red or green lights set) and tried alt and normal PTT switch. CE and EE

Ok, randomly it worked for me today and further testing shows that there is some interconnection with the TACAN. Example - ground power on, green radio on to PAL+G, try test modes, no tone. Turn TACAN to Air to air or further, try Green radio test modes, they work. Now cycle Manual/Preset switch a few times back and forth, select a channel, and it will work normally from there. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 4:03 AM, ldnz said:

Ok, randomly it worked for me today and further testing shows that there is some interconnection with the TACAN. Example - ground power on, green radio on to PAL+G, try test modes, no tone. Turn TACAN to Air to air or further, try Green radio test modes, they work. Now cycle Manual/Preset switch a few times back and forth, select a channel, and it will work normally from there. 

There is issues with it in Voice Chat also

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.