Mission 3 radio frequencies and codeword

Briefing shows that Tarawa is on 330.0, which is correct, but in game prompt lists frequencies as
Uzi flight: 305.000             Radio1 Button1 \
Focus AWACS/CIC: 251.000     Radio2 Button5\
Texaco: 256.000                Radio2 Button2\
Shell: 255.000                Radio2 Button4\
Tarawa: 305.00                    Radio2 Button2

The radio is pre-programmed for 305.00 on Com1 channel 1, and Com2 channels 1 and 2, which is the Uzi flight rather than ATC for Tarawa. 330.0 is not programmed anywhere into the radio. Com2 channel 4 is correct. Com2 channel 3 is actually 256.0. Not a big deal, was able to reprogram the radio on the deck without too much trouble.

Focus shouts Fiona a bunch of times when the strike occurs, and Uzi One clears the flight in hot despite never getting code word Irene. I continued holding at WP2, and couldn't get an "Irene" out of Focus. A shame that the loadout isn't APKWS HE, this is pretty much the perfect target for it.

DCS World_20230523_232907_R.png

DCS World_20230523_225345_L.png

Edited by Pyrocumulous
added code word

Pimax Crystal, Asus ProArt X670E-Creator, Ryzen 7950X3D, 64gb DDR5, RTX 4090 FE, Magic Trackpad 3, Warthog HOTAS, Warthog Throttle and TPR pedals.

• Pyrocumulous changed the title to Mission 3 radio frequencies and codeword

Are you on Open Beta or Stable? I believe I have corrected that a few updates ago, nonetheless I'll check and see if everything is working properly. As for the load outs, APKWS were not available the year this happened. But you can change the load out in the mission planer. I did not restricted that. 

This is with DCS 2.8.5.40170 Open Beta. No complaints on load-out choice, good for me learning to get pushed to use something other than I would otherwise choose.

Pimax Crystal, Asus ProArt X670E-Creator, Ryzen 7950X3D, 64gb DDR5, RTX 4090 FE, Magic Trackpad 3, Warthog HOTAS, Warthog Throttle and TPR pedals.

I flew it again, and noticed that codeword Irene actually gets called as soon as the flight is in the air, then codeword Fiona when near W2:

DCS World_20230526_193550_R.png

Mission 5 has a similar discrepancy of frequencies and channels, but they are all in there so it's just a simple matter of getting the radio, in-game message, and briefing to match.
DCS World_20230527_165338_R.png