Bouton control

ours

Good morning I discover the MB339 module and I notice lacks on certain points. I therefore allow myself to report them to you in the hope that this report will be potentially useful for improving the MB339. First a bug: The HSI is not synchronized between the front and rear seats with the same settings. It is necessary to take control of the HSI to have the correct information, otherwise the indications of the HSI are false and do not reflect those available to the other pilot. Secondly, it lacks a large number of controls for assigning all the cockpit buttons to physical joystick buttons. Too many "toolle" type buttons. No command in "ON" or "OFF" see combined commands "ON else midle" "OFF else midle" for the three-position buttons. No possibility to use rotary encoders to modify tacan, frequencies, .... In short, the module seems to favor VR to the detriment of "home cockpit". It was a shame because the module is pleasant to fly alone or on patrol. I tried to tinker with a HELIOS profile for the MB339 but the lack of structuring of the control declaration does not allow me to progress significantly. The "JSON" interface file based on the work done for DCS-BIOS does not seem suitable for HELIOS. Thank you in advance for taking your comments into account.