Clickable cockpit toggle cannot be bound to mouse button

virgo47

For most planes, I use mouse button 3 to switch between the clickable cockpit and mouse view. It's super handy, the hand is already on the mouse... but Christen Eagle II has a dark/disabled field in the mouse column for this action. Why? Is it just some simple omission? It seems like an inconsistency (read "a bug") to me.

Edited by virgo47

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

Actually, I wanted to bind the flashlight (pilot torch) to the mouse as well (as for any other aircraft) and now I see that nothing can be really bound to the mouse buttons!

Also, I cannot bind the eject action (and many other button-suitable actions) to my throttle or joystick either. It can be pressed on the keyboard, but not on the buttons. I'm surprised by these things, this is the first plane where I have had such problems.

Edited by virgo47

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube