Fuel display not working

virgo47

I'm confused about the Fuel display - it did not come alive in the cold start, neither does it work in the free flight instant action. Is it bugged somehow or do I need to do something to make it work? I checked the manual, but from the cursory check I can't find any explicit action mentioned around it.

Also, the "Fuel indicator mode" buttons are not bindable at all.

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

Radio seems also dead for me... but I found both displays eventually - just not where I expected them. 🙂 They move around in a funny way when I look around, but they are never in front of me really.

Screen_230621_213626.jpg

• Like 1

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up the Eagle and both the radio and fuel displays are doing as shown in the above picture.  They move around like they're reflections off the glass or something.  Same situation in VR and flatscreen modes.

Edited by ZenMaster_P
  • Like 1