SU 25A laser guided weaponry question

IxIFelIxI

In SU 25T your can launch many laser guided weapons concurrently on a target area. Lets say I need to suppress an installation of short range SAMS and AAA guns. You can initiate your run with a couple of 29L's followed by 4 25 ML's and finish off with a couple of 25L's. This is needed because some of those rockets will get shot down.

In SU 25, however, you can only concurrently launch laser guided weapons of the same type. If we take the above scenario and launch 29Ls first the plane will not auto select the next type of laser guided weapons, you have to wait for 29 Ls to impact the target or ground. If you attempt to select a follow up laser guided weapon, let's say  25MLs, then the laser goes into cooldown mode and starts flashing which renders the entire run useless. 

Is this behavior for laser guided weapons on SU25  modeled correctly as compared to real life? 

See attached replays.

su25a L AG Test.trk su25a L AG Test impact.trk

• Like 1

Here is a track of how SU 25T performs the same task. As you can see I can easily pick and choose next laser guided weapon and launch it without waiting for 29Ls to finish their flight. I believe a year ago or so SU 25A was able to perform similarly but then something must have changed. 

su25T L AG Test .trk