A bunch of bugs

Red_Pilot

I don't think the developers are looking at this topic, but maybe someday it will come in handy. A few bugs that I didn't find mention of...

1) The engines are not working, but the sound of turbines can be heard behind the aircraft

MiG_19_eng_Sound_before_Start.trk

2) If the speed is > than Mach 1, the sound of the engines in the cockpit is still audible. By the way, on the exterior views, it disappears as it should

MiG_19_cockpit_Sound_with_1.05 Mach.trk

3) At a speed of more than 800 - 900 km / h, you can tear off the aileron during the roll. In the manual there was a mention of problems for the ailerons. But I did not find any mention of the danger of aileron separation. Is this a bug or a feature?

MiG_19_aileron_broken_ with_high_Speed.trk

4) Mapping for keys is not possible for the "Elevator Actuator Switch Hydraulic / Electric"

image.png

5) When switching the three-position light switch (landing light - off - taxi light), we do not get the landing light but always get only the taxi light. In addition, the taxi light is almost invisible in the cockpit, literally you can't see the road 

Screen_230729_172940.png

Where is the light? Here it is

свет.png

Screen_230729_173005.pngScreen_230729_173125.png

MiG 19 _landing_light.trk

6)

Screen_230801_001650.png

Elevator Control Mode switch is inverted, so if you switch to "manual" it'll be "auto" and of course if you switch to "auto" it'll be "manual"

7) Another bug. In the Russian cockpit, it is not possible to read the text on the indicator lights for flaps, air brakes, oil pressure and others. Everything is fine in the English one.

Russian:

Screen_230807_200737.png

English:

Screen_230807_201634.png

Edited by Red_Pilot

• Red_Pilot changed the title to A bunch of bugs
  • 4 weeks later...

#2 - engine sound in the cockpit > Mach 1.0

This should not change, as you are hearing the engine through the airframe/air that is travelling with you. Relative velocity between you and the engine is zero, and so the sound waves will not change, and thus the sound of the engine will not change.

• Like 1

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2024 at 10:45 AM, Red_Pilot said:

I thought that sound at least should change, but ok

No.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."