My Mosquito Radio/Navigation Work Around

4eyes

In the Mission Editor I have created a series of templates using the Channel/Normandy maps. I have set up way points in strategic locations around the maps. I place a vehicle or a radio tower on my chosen location. I give it a radio frequency. Then give it it's own transmission, either Morse Code, a radio broadcast, Gobble's speech or any "looping" sound file. I set the power to 1,000.  I set up the frequencies as the following: In sequence. Same band width like Black: 0.400, 0.500, 0.600,0.700,0.800,0.900 MHz and so on.  I then set up the right and left arrow keys to move forward and backwards through the radio frequencies.

I usually fly from Manston and set it as 0.400 MHz.  Then I can test the radio while on the ground. From English Bases you may not be able to hear the other transmissions until you get closer to them. However, the directional finding needle will point to all the  frequencies you have created.

With these templates, I can now fly to any per-designed way point and navigate anywhere, day or night, or any weather.

It's a good idea to have your locations and frequencies written on a piece of paper for a quick reference.

.............no,   you have to design your own.

.................................................................I have been using this all day. Works better than I thought it would. 

Edited by 4eyes