campaign is unplayable since the release of Normandie V2

Good morning,

the campaign is unplayable since the release of Normandie V2 it seems. And yet it is still sold on the site.

I have no performance problem with DCS (high end configuration), and there it is unplayable (Unbearable slowdowns after a while).

Would it be possible to update it? but maybe i'm the only one having the problem.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Operation charnwood I just purchased it and can’t even play it. I’m very disappointed. I play bf109 jagenp—— (I don’t remember the name) and it’s flawless with fps drops in reasonable situations. Charnwood is totally broken soon as I take off its a slideshow. 

vr dpvr e4

i7 12700kf

4070ti

32gb 3200mhz ddr4 ram

2tb ssd 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

same here...i have a fair bit of experience tuning the MT DCS VR experience (process lasso, oculus debug tools, etc) and cannot tune my way out of this stutter fest. My rig is a 13th gen intel + 4090...i play a number of airframes + campaigns on the V2.0 map and this is the only campaign with this issue. It is unfortunate as i really like the target rich and active theatre of war.

Please note that this is not a complaint levelled at the campaign developer, I never regret campaign purchases as i am grateful for the content and will always support campaign devs, just disappointed.

i7-13700KF; RTX-4090; 32GB RAM; Quest 3; Virpil CM3 + VKB Gunfighter Mk.IV Modern Combat Edition Ultimate