Hidass brightness in cpg

giullep
Go to solution Solved by Floyd1212,

• Solution

Page 74 of the (new) manual does a good job of explaining this.

image.png

8. SYM Rocker Switch. Controls the brightness level of displayed symbology on the TDU or within the CPG’s HDU. When the CPG’s selected sight is HMD, the symbology within the CPG’s HDU will be adjusted. When the CPG’s selected sight is TADS or FCR, the symbology brightness on the TDU will be adjusted. The symbology brightness may be incrementally adjusted using short presses, or continually adjusted using continuous presses.

9. BRT Rocker Switch. Controls the overall brightness level of the TDU or CPG’s HDU. When the CPG’s selected sight is HMD, the overall brightness level of the CPG’s HDU will be adjusted. When the CPG’s selected sight is TADS or FCR, the overall brightness level of the TDU will be adjusted. The brightness level may be incrementally adjusted using short presses, or continually adjusted using continuous presses.

10. CON Rocker Switch. Controls the contrast level of the TDU or CPG’s HDU. When the CPG’s selected sight is HMD, the contrast level of the CPG’s HDU will be adjusted. When the CPG’s selected sight is TADS or FCR, the contrast level of the TDU will be adjusted. The contrast level may be incrementally adjusted using short presses, or continually adjusted using continuous presses.

11. Asterisk Button. Resets the overall brightness and contrast levels to their default settings. When the CPG’s selected sight is HMD, the overall brightness and contrast of the CPG’s HDUwill be reset. When the CPG’s selected sight is TADS or FCR, the overall brightness and contrast of the TDU will be reset.

6 hours ago, Floyd1212 said:

It is located in the install folder of the AH-64D module.

For example:  G:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\AH-64D\Doc\DCS AH-64D Quick Start Manual EN.pdf

That's where I'm looking. AFAIK I have the latest beta version, and my manual is different.

Not a big deal; I'm sure this will sort itself out. But this is the diagram in my manual: null

image.png