Random cockpit control inputs

FlippingGerman

Flying in a multiplayer server in AH-64, first ~40 minutes or so went perfectly normally, controls and weapons acting as expected, mainly from CP/G seat with George flying. Landed, rearmed, went out again, and George won't slave to line of sight. I head into the front seat, and lots of controls are giving uncommanded inputs. I find a target, hit IAT and track the target - and it immediately untracks again, giving "all tracks dropped". Looking at the handgrips the button is moving itself to drop tracks, without me pressing it. Similar things seem to be happening with LMC and slave. 

Checking the "adjust controls" menu shows it's not my hardware giving these inputs: in the video attached, every input that happens is one I command, whereas in the cockpit the buttons are pressing (seen visually on the handgrips) uncommanded. 

TDC slew is extremely jerky; my mini-joystick works fine, and changes smoothly in settings, but the handgrip stick jumps back to zero even though mine hasn't. 

I also see the MPD "WPN" pushbutton activating itself. 

YouTube link attached. I have a track file, including both normal flight before these issue started, and once the bugs happen, but it's fairly long and too big to attach here; if you want me to upload to somewhere custom I can do that. 

https://youtu.be/jUVx-HZEPBM

• 2 weeks later...

I met this issue in a SP mission as well. I also tried to move into front seat, and found that the trigger will be automatically unhold even if I've been pressing and holding the trigger: the laser designate "><" symbol only appears for a fraction of a second and then disappear, this makes it impossible to guide laser hellfires, nor  to provide target track for radar hellfires.

And HMD/TADS mode is also somehow automatically switched as well.

But when I play this mission again later, no such issue occurs. My guess is that somehow George is running in some abnormal state of AI logic, which ignores player's slave command and also keeps giving input even when I'm in front seat.

Edited by HoneyFox