Returning player looking for a squadron

Alkaline

Hello,

I am a returning player. Due to drug addiction for 7 years, I sold everything i owned, incl my gaming rig. 
 I used to play on the 104th server every single day for a year. My name there was Alkaline, and sometimes Alkaline Love Roids.

Here I am, 9 years later with a new gaming rig and just started playing again yesterday. I have to re-learn very much, but I think I will catch up rather quickly. I would love to join a squadron. 
These aircrafts are my passion and what I love to fly.

A-10C
F-15C
KA-50

F-15C is my favorite on these 3.

Just hit me up!

• Like 1

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro

Alkaline,

Glad to hear you have your demons under control after all this time.  I've seen it with a family member; just keep everything day to day and keep putting your best foot forward.  Besides, DCS is arguably a healthy obsession and addiction!

You may wish to check out the Virtual Armed Forces.  We have three semi-dynamic campaign servers, and we fly mostly PvE in complex integrated strike environments.  We have the A-10C, and while we don't fly the F-15C, we are standing up an F-15E squadron.  Don't worry about the learning curve; we're all learning the mudhen, and it's a lot of fun because it's so capable.  We also fly the tomcat, hornet, and viper.  The viper avionics are also similar to the A-10C, and if anything a bit more streamlined.

Drop in on our Discord and introduce yourself on our public channel.  Then fly with us and try us out for size!

Edited by Home Fries
Added video
  • Like 1