Camera Zoom is not working probably

BongPow3r

Hello,

Ive binded my camera zoom on mouse button 3..(wheel mouse)...well If I start and Zoom it all works correctly but If if switched the view to the outside and go in the cockpit back, the buttons are not working anymore...so I can't zoom, whats the matter?

I hope you can help me :huh:

(simulation mode)

Ok, I Want to zoom with my mouse wheel in the cockpit but my only problem is if I go outside with f2 and go back with f1 the mouse will is just like unbinded or something...(or did I bind the wrong thing in the settings???)

• 4 months later...

I have same problem, when you go and do training the free-look is in the mode that you can look all around the cockpit and zoomin and click, rather than switching with LALT + C. I went through options many times and i can not find options for it. Is there a mode that will allow me to free-look/zoom and click?

LALT+C multiple times (3 modes for the view).

Update:

I have tried it today, and it doesnt seems to be working. There are only two modes. I saw that third one is being added in patch? Where can i download patch from?

Update:

I have tried it today, and it doesnt seems to be working. There are only two modes. I saw that third one is being added in patch? Where can i download patch from?

Patch not out yet (as far as I know)... You should be able to download it from here when it is:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=2364&scr=products〈=en

Win 10pro x64 | i5 2500 | 16GB RAM | GTX1060 6GB | Logitech G940 | Tir5 + TC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]