F14 tracks are broken

Bunzy

The tracks for the F14 are very broken. From the very start of the track, the jet will just Taxi onto the grass....nevermind trying to watch a dogfight or a carrier landing.

Yes, I know this has been mentioned in the past, and yes I know if you run a separate dedicated server and you join that, then you can use that track.  

However every other module I own doesn't have this problem.

I understand that tracks in DCS are generally unreliable, however the tracks for the F14 specifically are another matter entirely. 

I scrolled through a few pages and couldn't see this in this Bugs and problems section and I really do feel like it needs to be in here. I hope there is some fix for this in the future.

A quick google search shows it's a common problem for the F14 module, and one that has been ongoing for awhile.  

I've always loved the F14 and I finally scrounged and saved enough to buy it. I'm super bummed to see I can't watch the tracks like I do with my other modules. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bunzy said:

The tracks for the F14 are very broken. From the very start of the track, the jet will just Taxi onto the grass....nevermind trying to watch a dogfight or a carrier landing.

Yes, I know this has been mentioned in the past, and yes I know if you run a separate dedicated server and you join that, then you can use that track.  

However every other module I own doesn't have this problem.

I understand that tracks in DCS are generally unreliable, however the tracks for the F14 specifically are another matter entirely. 

I scrolled through a few pages and couldn't see this in this Bugs and problems section and I really do feel like it needs to be in here. I hope there is some fix for this in the future.

A quick google search shows it's a common problem for the F14 module, and one that has been ongoing for awhile.  

I've always loved the F14 and I finally scrounged and saved enough to buy it. I'm super bummed to see I can't watch the tracks like I do with my other modules. 

Hey @Bunzy! Thank you very much for your report. Our apologies for the inconvenience. I want to assure you that the problem is tracked (DCSF14-503) and the team is looking into it. Our apologies once again and thank you for the heads-up.

3 hours ago, Silhou said:

Hey @Bunzy! Thank you very much for your report. Our apologies for the inconvenience. I want to assure you that the problem is tracked (DCSF14-503) and the team is looking into it. Our apologies once again and thank you for the heads-up.

Much obliged! 

I appreciate the quick response. 

• Thanks 1