Mission 2 ARK Channel FARP/Hospital

Go to solution Solved by =RAF=Armen,

Hi Armen Murazyan,

Hi, I just enjoyed mission 2 of the Border campaign. However, I noticed the following: In the briefing it says that the ARK-15 channel for FARP Otkrytka is 940. And for the Hospital at the Tskhinval, the ARK channel is 960. In the mission, after the wounded man is delivered to the hospital, the player is told that the radio beacon for FARP Otkrytka is 960 (see screenshot).

Mission2_TheBorderPrequel.JPG

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

What I would also like to mention: In mission 2 I landed on one of the 4 landing pads in FARP Otkrytka. And then I waited several minutes. But there was no final message that the mission was over. Only when I landed on the landing site from which I had started the mission did the message 'Mission complete' appear. I think here too you could make it clearer in the mission description or during the final landing approach that you have to land on a specific landing site to complete the mission.

• Solution
9 часов назад, kotor633 сказал:

Hi Armen Murazyan,

Hi, I just enjoyed mission 2 of the Border campaign. However, I noticed the following: In the briefing it says that the ARK-15 channel for FARP Otkrytka is 940. And for the Hospital at the Tskhinval, the ARK channel is 960. In the mission, after the wounded man is delivered to the hospital, the player is told that the radio beacon for FARP Otkrytka is 960 (see screenshot).

Hi,

Thank you for your attention.  This is a typo and will need to be corrected.

Edited by =RAF=Armen

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, Mi Redmi 3440x1440.

2 часа назад, kotor633 сказал:

What I would also like to mention: In mission 2 I landed on one of the 4 landing pads in FARP Otkrytka. And then I waited several minutes. But there was no final message that the mission was over. Only when I landed on the landing site from which I had started the mission did the message 'Mission complete' appear. I think here too you could make it clearer in the mission description or during the final landing approach that you have to land on a specific landing site to complete the mission.

There are no site restrictions at this location, the landing zone covers all 4 sites.  Perhaps you did not fully lower the throttle control and your landing was not protected.

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, Mi Redmi 3440x1440.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb =RAF=Armen:

There are no site restrictions at this location, the landing zone covers all 4 sites.  Perhaps you did not fully lower the throttle control and your landing was not protected.

What exactly do you mean by your landing was not protected?

3 часа назад, kotor633 сказал:

What exactly do you mean by your landing was not protected?

I meant not protected, but counted.  Features of Google translation)