Quest Pro's left controller's trigger fires gun, yet is not mapped to, I want it to stop!

Guyamn

Hi Friends,

So I fly the A-10CII with a quest pro.  I use the quest pro controllers around the cockpit to turn things on, etc..  Those that do this are familiar - there's a technique to using the controllers in DCS.   You use the trigger as a mouse click, and you twist your wrist and it becomes right click.  After plenty of hours playing, its quite easy for me to use that, and I don't have to use a keyboard/mouse combo.

My problem is that when I arm the gun, the left controller's trigger button fires the gun.  I've gone through the controls and have the oculus column completely empty for everything, yet it still fires.  I'm at a loss as to why. 

Has anyone else had this situation and know a solution?  Ty!

No solution, but I just want to iterate that you are not alone. I've filed a bug report a long time ago, and this bug has been here since the Rift days 😕

Nowadays, I flip on the master arm switch only when combat is about to begin, I guess chalk it for realism, forced by a bug.

• Like 1