Kneeboard Information Files - Google Drive Access

Johnny Dioxin

I'm still receiving requests to access the kneeboard files I made available several years ago - most requests are for access to the F-15C Checklists.

These files have always been open to general public access via their respective links - permission to view or download is not required. I used to ask if there was an issue, but never got a response once and I therefor now ignore or deny any such requests as it makes me suspicious of the applicant's motives

If there is a genuine problem with access, please send a pm or ask in your request (instead of just using the standard Google permission request message) and I'll look into it.

Thanks.

Edited by Johnny Dioxin
link to F-15C checklists added in text.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

• 2 weeks later...

An update on this topic. I am closing my Google account permanently soon, just finishing backing everything up and it will be gone. I therefore advise anyone still using them directly from the source to download their own copy now, before they are gone.

I hope to provide a link to the files at my new hosting service in the near future. In which case I'll put the link in my signature and if possible, on my profile page.

Sorry for any convenience, Google have finally worn me down with their general profitiering and controlling policies and the gobsmacking amount of personal data they take from us in everything we do with our PCs, phones and tablets. They'll take it anyway, I'm sure.

Edited by Johnny Dioxin
spellling
  • Thanks 1

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Switch is completed and the link is in my signature and here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnvNcw-PsJNTjQpwLX0POUeftEre?e=hvZhXo

these are the ones that were on Google Drive and some of them are quite old now. I have added a couple of things (like the UH-60L and A-29B) and will add more items for the current modules that I added to my own sim in recent months but not to Google. My flying time is currently severely limited and I'm unable to fly helicopters at all for the time being, so those will have to wait.

I've noticed that many of the older kneeboard pictures are different sizes, so I'll also get them all to the default size as soon as I can. Note that whilst most of the guides and checklists are my own work, there are some datasheets in the folders that I use, but were made by others in the community. Please respect their right to determine how their work is used and don't re-upload them or change them for public use.

Thanks,

John (The Artful Bodger 😄 )

Kneeboard Guides

• 5 weeks later...

The A-10C text start-up checklists have been updated - they are correctly sized and have been made much clearer.

I've started updating the kneeboard files as a whole and will be constantly uploading the new material over the coming months.

Edited by Johnny Dioxin

Kneeboard Guides

• 2 months later...

I've added the Mirage F1, which has some checklists for whole flight procedures, taken from the quick start manual. It's only in the F1-CE folder, but you can share it around the other versions! 😉

I'm afraid to say that One Drive has not lived up to expectations at all, as far as document and picture viewing goes and the download speeds are laughably slow, so I've decided to go back to Google Drive when my current MS sub expires. Regardless of where the files are hosted, the link in my signature will remain relevant.

NB: Sorry, forgot - I am updating all images to the standard kneeboard size - don't know why I didn't use that to start with! It's giving me some headaches due to format from smaller or larger images, but I will get them all done this year.

In addition, I will no longer be able to fly rotaries at all (yes, it's pretty devastating as the helicopters have always been my favourites and I've invested a lot of time in them since the first Ka-50 release) so it's highly unlikely any further data on these aircraft will be uploaded. I will still update the ones I've already done, though. I also have some material set aside that I had started on for existing modules, but didn't get completed - such as an ABRIS pictorial guide for the Black Shark - which I hope to get done and uploaded at some stage.

Sorry about that, nothing I can do. I've not been able to use the helicopter pedals for PC that I bought a year ago - had to go back to my Cessna Pro's 😪 I suppose it catches up with all of us, eventually.

Thanks for your interest - I'll keep doing my best on the fixed-wing modules 👍

Edited by Johnny Dioxin
NB

Kneeboard Guides