Input problems with stick while using handtracking via vr

Mr Wave Off

Hi guy´s,

i just recently started flying in DCS via VR and i encountered an annoying problem while using the handtracking capabilities of my VR Headset. 

Under Settings VR i have checked the handcontroller box nothing else just the first box.

Now when im flying my Joystick inputs seem to be interfered by the vr hand in the cockpit and the cockpit stick. The cockpit stick immediately jumps back to center allthough im still giving input, so no matter what im inputing through the joystick in RL it won´t be fully executed in VR.That makes maneuvering allmost impossible as roll and pitch commands are not properly transfered. Same problem occurs when handcontrol only with controllers in hand is activated. 

The problem does not occur when turning off above mentioned features but that leaves me just with the mouse to press cockpit buttons. I would prefer to use the vr hand so it´s just a smooth transition instead of clunky device switch movements in RL.

Is there any way to solve this weird issue?

Edited by Mr Wave Off

• 1 month later...

Just in case you're still looking for a solution I have had the same problem and I have solved it by clearing the axis bindings from the motion controller.  Even though the motion controller did not have any axis bindings showing on the control bindings menu (and my motion controller doesn't even have any axis), they were actually in there and just reporting being at center continually, which then confused DCS.  Clearing all of the axis bindings fixed it.