Triple Screen performance @ 11520x2160p - Post 2.9 update

FLAKK88

Not sure if any of you running triples at 11520x2160 using a 4090??  Prior to 2.9 update..  I would get 90-108 fps during Caucasus free flight at startup..  Post 2.9 that tank "severely".  Same map during free flight at startup - I'm seeing 40-60 fps..  That's between 50 - 65 fps loss..  What is even worst when I start fiddling with the DLSS stuff no improvement..  So something with 2.9 running my same graphical settings "Native" without any of the upscaling support..  The performance is horrible..   Are any of you having these issue??  

Thx

Ciao, I'm using RTX 4090 as well, with AMD 5800X3D and 64GB DRAM 3200.

I run with 5 monitors 1920x1080 x 5, phisically organized like this:

(Upper view, to check the sky over the HUD. Very useful in doghfight)

1              2              3

5                  (for Helios with 2 Thrustmaster Cougar for Left and Right MFD export and IFEI, RWR, etc.)

plus       6                  (1020x760 WinWing MFCD)

In Windows Display setting they are arranged in line and the resolution in game is set to 10368 x 1080.

No issue so far. Same as 2.8. All maxed out (AA set at 4X) in MT at constant and stable 60 fps (with theretically 130-160 indicated in heavy missions).

In Task Manager my 4090 is working at 65-85%.

DLSS stuff doesn't provide me with any extra benefit. I prefer native.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI RTX 4090, 64GB DRAM, 2 x 1TB SSD, Triple Monitor 1920x1080p, Win11-Home

I should have provide more details in my first message..  So for reference..  Not only I am using triples..  But I also have the Winwing Triple MFDs...  Below is the configuration

null

image.png

Here is the DCS configuration
image.png

This is my Native setup; when using the 2.8...  

When using 2.9 with the native setup and running the game..  The screen is horizontally cut in half...

nullshot1.jpgnull

When setting the resolution from 11520x2null160 to 11520x3184 - the screen fills out but at a higher resolution the from previous.

nullshot2.jpg

• 1 month later...