Unable to close F12 menu during track replay

mmoccio

Like the title says, I am unable to close the F12 menu during track replays. This is a problem when using the new F2 cinematic view. In or to rotate the camera you need access to the mouse, but when the F12 menu is open it does not rotate because it is locked to the menu. In my example I was try to take screenshots after AAR in the F15. While refueling I left the menu open so when I went to replay the track, it was open in the replay and I could not control camera rotation, making getting a good shot impossible in the new cinematic view. I can close the menu once choosing take control, but obviously ruins the track. Having the ability to close this menu after the fact would be helpful. 

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick: