Two newbie questions - Mav zoom and general seating position in vr

FoxFlier

Hi there - I’m fresh into DCS and FC3 and have a couple of annoyingly simple questions that I’ve not been able to Google…

Firstly, the FOV zoom for the Maverick - as a VR user, the standard keyboard mappings (e.g. = ) are unusable but I couldn’t find the relevant entry in the control list to map a button to… Any hints?

Secondly, in A-to-A mode (even after re entering my vr position), the lock-on zone pipper circle is placed above the HUD glass area - so I have to physically duck down to get it in view to see it and lock on to other aircraft. This doesn’t feel quite right… Is this the same for everyone or do I (somehow) need to adjust my vr seating position or something?

TIA

Yeah, I have problems with #2 too. Can't see my dynamic heading pip on takeoff because it's too high, and heading tape is like 1/4 of the way up the HUD.

I have VR recenter keybound so I can fix it. To "adjust the seat" for A2A I sit up really high, hit recenter, then sit back to regular position; I sit up a little high and hit recenter for A2G/takeoff/landing.

It's dumb, but FC3 doesn't really seem to get any love, especially the A-10A since there's a hi-fidelity alternative. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by ardaedhel