MFD Export UI Mask - info rqst

Robert31178

Hi!

I have two CubeSim monitors for displays. I had some help and was able to get the exports to the MFD's, but I noticed all was not good int he Viper displays. In the Hog they are acceptable in daylight, too bright in game for night flying, and the Harrier and Strike Eagle are both very dim. 

This isn't a new issue, I keep seeing it come up. I would like to ask is this something that ED will ever resolve? 

In the interim (I'm optimistic ED will eventually resolve this) I'd like to ask for either help or tutorial info on how to create a UI mask for the exports. I know there is a Tube video showing how to do it on the WinWing, but it seems like it is specific to the WW monitors. I need something either universal or specific to the CubeSim. 

Any help would be appreciated, I really want to get this resolved!! Thank you in advance!

~Rob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robert31178 said:

I would like to ask is this something that ED will ever resolve?

ED have acknowledged this in the past and are working on it, but they've also stated that it's not a simple fix and they are still looking for a solution.

I use the WinWing and the video I assume you referred to is what I used so I can't help with how you need to set it up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 10:40 PM, rob10 said:

ED have acknowledged this in the past and are working on it, but they've also stated that it's not a simple fix and they are still looking for a solution.

I use the WinWing and the video I assume you referred to is what I used so I can't help with how you need to set it up.

So someone did help me, it involves use of reshader. It is better but not perfect. I can't believe this has been a known issue for this long. C'mon ED!!!!

Anyways, thank you for the response. 

~Rob