2.9 MT Valve Index Controller are showing as Ocolus controller

After latest stable update if game starts in MT mode (default), my index controllers work like an ocolus controller, which is awfull. Buttons couldn't be remaped, also there isn't any 'laser'. Now it is unplayable in vr, some cocpit sw operation pain in the ass..  In controllers menu It shows Oculus -I have no one.

If I start game in ST mode everything works fine.

Other: in ST mode NVG still full screen in VR -(which is unrealistic), in MT mode it's size and mask ok, but way too noisy.

Unfrotunatelly 3DmigotoVR shader (2.23) not works now, but that was perfect as in reallity (adjustable in every aspect).

P.s: I fly on MD-902 helicopter in Hungarian Police, I have several hours with NVG. Our NVGs have crystal clear image, you can set its size (how far from eyes, off cours eye distance, focus distance,etc). You can see a candle light from 2 kms, it has automatic brihgtness control.

• 1 month later...

Go into the Steam VR and click the bindings menu. Create a new binding and change the controller profile from Oculus to Vive controllers. It's not as good as pre-2.9 but it works. Keep in mind things such as the thumbstick and the menu button will be broken however the thumbstick can be somewhat mitigated by messing around with the bindings. As far as I'm aware there's is currently no way to fix any other issues, especially with the broken A and B button binds I was just on my way to make a forum post about it to see if anyone knows if I have missed something.