Enter keys not working

I recently ran into this problem and was wondering if anyone else has.

My "enter" keys stop working when I load DCS. 

So, when I play DCS, my enter keys, on both the keyboard and 10 key stop working. Those keys aren't bound to any command, so I can't seem to find the issue. Another thing, is that once I get into DCS, but then leave the game, the problem continues into my regular computing, (ie internet browsing, word docs, etc). And the only way to fix it is to reboot my computer, which fixes it, until I load DCS. 

Now, I've recently installed voice attack, and I don't remember it happening before that, but I can't be sure, and I don't see any conflicting bindings in the settings. 

I've updated the keyboard driver - didn't work

I've tried a different keyboard - same issue

Any ideas? While it's not a catastrophic issue, I'd like to fix it.

Thanks

Definitely sounds like an application 'capturing' those keys and preventing them being passed though.

I'd suggest opening task manager and see if that shows what might be responsible. Force-quit anything that looks like it could be, checking after each whether the keys start working again.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals