No picture in Pimax Crystal after Handtracking Module installed

Icebear

Hello!

I need your help please. 

I have installed my new Pimax Hand Tracking Module to my Crystal and installed the drivers. In the Ultra Leap Software it works. 

But when I start DCS I see this picture:

DCS_ULM.jpg

In the Crystal I see the Pimax Home Screen with the Planet Surface. I can´t get the DCS-Picture in the Crystal.

I tried to repair DCS, I dismantled the Handtracking Modul - nothing changed. When I start DCS without the Pimax Client running, it shows the normal 2D-Screen.

What can I do? 

Hi,

have you tried overwriting the LeapC.dll files in bin and bin-Mt folders of DCS with LeapC.dll file from Ultraleap’s OpenXR folder? I believe that solved it for me and others

1 hour ago, Icebear said:

Hello!

I need your help please. 

I have installed my new Pimax Hand Tracking Module to my Crystal and installed the drivers. In the Ultra Leap Software it works. 

But when I start DCS I see this picture:

DCS_ULM.jpg

In the Crystal I see the Pimax Home Screen with the Planet Surface. I can´t get the DCS-Picture in the Crystal.

I tried to repair DCS, I dismantled the Handtracking Modul - nothing changed. When I start DCS without the Pimax Client running, it shows the normal 2D-Screen.

What can I do? 

Edited by Dentedend10

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

After deinstall the UltraLeap  5.3.1 Software and install the 5.17.1 Gemini I could activate the "Enable Hand Tracking module" in the Pimax XR Runtime. DCS starts, but in the Crystal it stays in the Pimax Home Screen.

When I disable OpenXR Support in Ultraleap Control Panel Settings, DCS starts normal in the Crystal as it should. But then Hand tracking doesn´t work in DCS. When OpenXR Support is enabled, DCS starts normal in the VR-Preview Window on the Monitor and I can see my Hands there with perfect Finger tracking. But in the Pimax I can only see the Home Screen (the Alien Planet).

Does anyone has an Idea what I can do, please?

• 4 weeks later...

I also have the pimax crystal with the hand tracking module.

My headset does not detect the module, neither does gemini software

Do you have an idea?

My two USB cables are connected to USB3 and the headset is turned on and detected by pimax play.
Pimax xr runtime is launched too

ultraleep gemini.png

pimax play.png