A-10C II New Cockpit Panel Image Export

0utLAW

Has anyone exported the images of all the panels from the new cockpit look of the A-10C II? I want to create a new Helios profile and I would like to use the new looking panels from within DCS. Can anyone point to a thread  where this has already been done or is there a way for me to get the images myself? Thanks for any advice.

i7-8700k 3.70mhz|64GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaw V 3200|ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8G GDDR6|AsRockZ390 Extreme4|2 Samsung 870QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860 QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860EVO 500GB|Corsair 750D|Corsair H-100i|Corsair AX750|LG 34GN850-B|Acer UT241Y|TM Cougar MFDs| Buddyfox UFC|TM Warthog HOTAS(Modified Spring/Slew Control Stick, Upgraded PCB, Stick Extension)|Saitek Combat Pedals|Corsair Nightsword|Corsair K70|TrackIR5|Custom A-10C Panels|

22 minutes ago, Hookah said:

The Warthog Project has done this for all of us, and free to download.    https://thewarthogproject.com/the-panel-design    https://thewarthogproject.com/downloads

Hopefully this will help you and is what you are looking for.

Good luck and post your results.

I appreciate the links but I don't think those will work. I'm not looking to make my own panels in the real world. I'm looking for the textures the game uses for the new cockpit look so I can make a profile and use those textures in Helios. Kind of what Capt_Loz did for his Helios profile. See attached Image.

APU panel.png

i7-8700k 3.70mhz|64GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaw V 3200|ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8G GDDR6|AsRockZ390 Extreme4|2 Samsung 870QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860 QVO 1TB, 1 Samsung 860EVO 500GB|Corsair 750D|Corsair H-100i|Corsair AX750|LG 34GN850-B|Acer UT241Y|TM Cougar MFDs| Buddyfox UFC|TM Warthog HOTAS(Modified Spring/Slew Control Stick, Upgraded PCB, Stick Extension)|Saitek Combat Pedals|Corsair Nightsword|Corsair K70|TrackIR5|Custom A-10C Panels|

I appreciate the links but I don't think those will work. I'm not looking to make my own panels in the real world. I'm looking for the textures the game uses for the new cockpit look so I can make a profile and use those textures in Helios. Kind of what Capt_Loz did for his Helios profile. See attached Image.

APUpanel.png.2e9c23a55728a5826b412214c4fda575.png
You need to make them yourself if they don't exist in Helios. Helios does not export neither the MFDs, (at all actually, DCS does), nor the instruments by themselves. Only the data for the instruments, and how the data is shown is up to you. In Helios/(Ikarus) profiles. The creator has either used the default instruments/buttons etc. Or made their own. I believe Capt Zeen has a video on how he does it.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

You need to make them yourself if they don't exist in Helios. Helios does not export neither the MFDs, (at all actually, DCS does), nor the instruments by themselves. Only the data for the instruments, and how the data is shown is up to you. In Helios/(Ikarus) profiles. The creator has either used the default instruments/buttons etc. Or made their own. I believe Capt Zeen has a video on how he does it.
Cheers!

I don't think I'm making myself clear. All I'm looking for is the image/picture/texture that the game uses for each panel. Capt_Loz I remember he said he had gone into DCS and extracted the textures himself. I was just wondering if someone had done this for the New Cockpit panel images.

Jump to 2:20 he states the textures are copied straight from the sim. I remember him saying somewhere, maybe in a thread somewhere,  in a /lua file there was a way he extracted the textures. 

I see, I guess I misread, it was quite late. Haven't seen anyone posting any "newer" A-10C II profiles. So, I guess you have to extract/make the images yourself. You probably could use Model Viewer to do it, don't ask me how. I've just opened it once or twice myself. But like I wrote, I'm positive Capt Zeen has a step by step video capturing the images directly from the sim.

http://www.captzeen.com/helios/index.asp

Cheers!

How about extracting textures from the zip.files of the DCS folder ...\Mods\aircraft\A-10C_2\Cockpit\Textures ?

Regards, Vinc

Regards, Vinc

real life: Royal Bavarian Airforce

online: VJS-GermanKnights.de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]