pimax cristal even sharper than before with no fps loss/gain with this almalence plugin

ohh my, 

yesterday i did somme test with this here...

i had no fps loss, and the details where sharper on my pimax crystal, 

i looked to the grass and when i put almalence on and it was so sharp, i see that the grass was a little bit blury before, and before i didnt even notice it was a bit blurry 

the pimax crystal was so clear... but with this its even sharper 

my settings on dcs where msaa 2x even with the shimmery, because dlss was to blurry for me, 

now whit this softwaer i can run dlss sharp, a verry big diference, and its easy to test, because the delete button you can enable/disable the softwear.. and now the shimmery is gonne because dlss and now with the same charpness 🙂 

the softwear is free tot test till 31januari, but i have no idea what is gonna happen afther that, i know i cant fly without it now 

for me this is a game changer in visual quality.. but no improvment on fps

this are the settings after the installation of plugin almalence

image.pngimage.png

Edited by _schepper_

What were your resolution settings in PimaxPlay, OpenXR Toolkit and DCS? And what settings in QuadView?

Since Almalence talks about 4312x5100 or as close as possible I wonder what CPU/GPU combination will deliver this combined with hihh DCS settings.

I'll try this software in the weekend and see what comes out. I'm on a i9 12900k and RXT3090.

What were your resolution settings in PimaxPlay, OpenXR Toolkit and DCS? And what settings in QuadView?
Since Almalence talks about 4312x5100 or as close as possible I wonder what CPU/GPU combination will deliver this combined with hihh DCS settings.
I'll try this software in the weekend and see what comes out. I'm on a i9 12900k and RXT3090.
I Will Tell my settings this evening, i took 4312 and 5100, quad setting is Will take screenshot,
I am on rtx 3090 and i7 10700k

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CPH2399 met Tapatalk

here are my quad vieuw settings, 

because i have render resolution on pimax play of 4312x5100 i have foveate resoltution on 100% i was tingking not to puch the resolution, because its already high and sharp 🙂

image.png

and here are my dcs settings 

image.png

I've tried it and it didn't work for me. The two areas where it's supposed to work were no better compared to the rest.

Already de-installed as it did not bring the visual quality as expected (hoped?).

For me, the Crystal with it's high resolution in combination with QuadViews is the best.