Custom pilots ethnicities

addman

Just for the record, I'm not a SJW in any way, shape or form. I am however a fan of accuracy and authenticity. Hence my question, will there be pilot options for ethnicity? Like flying a JASDF livery Phantom as the most caucasian looking dude with a big old moustache kind of ruins the immersion and authenticity. It's not the end of the world if the option won't be there but it sure would be nice.

Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, addman said:

Hence my question, will there be pilot options for ethnicity?

This was answered in both videos they've put out recently, one quite explicitly.

If you go to 5:30 in this video, you will see that they are making an entire character customizer that will be the first of it's kind in DCS.

And in the newest video we can see a pilot that is not white.

HB Pilot.JPG

• Like 3

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

16 minutes ago, Stackup said:

This was answered in both videos they've put out recently, one quite explicitly.

If you go to 5:30 in this video, you will see that they are making an entire character customizer that will be the first of it's kind in DCS.

And in the newest video we can see a pilot that is not white.

HB Pilot.JPG

They also added G movements to the characters.

• Like 1