Mirage F1 updates

kontiuka

Hi.

Just making this thread for discussion of the most recent and future updates.

Want to give my thanks for the long list of fixes.  I especially appreciate the addition of the anti-ship role.  I tried making an anti-ship mission a couple of months ago and was frustrated that I couldn't do so.  Was happy to see it added in today's patch.  Tested it out and it works quite well.

Also, thanks for fixing the problem in the Mirage and C-101 where the controls weren't relaxed after black-out.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, kontiuka said:

I especially appreciate the addition of the anti-ship role.  I tried making an anti-ship mission a couple of months ago and was frustrated that I couldn't do so.  Was happy to see it added in today's patch.  Tested it out and it works quite well.

One request though.  Would it be possible to add menu item "attack ships" to the in-flight menu?  So, your wingmen will go after targets of opportunity?  Thanks.

EDIT: I was able to do it myself with a simple addition of one line in the comm.lua but a permanent solution would be nice.  🙂

Edited by kontiuka

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2024 at 9:35 AM, kontiuka said:

One request though.  Would it be possible to add menu item "attack ships" to the in-flight menu?  So, your wingmen will go after targets of opportunity?

Thanks for adding the menu item.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 2