JSOW - Terminal settings functional ?

Jel

Using my JSOWs in WPN Mode with their respective targets set via UFC coordinates. Targets get hit spot on, what i see is that the TERM settings get ignored.

Example: JSOW prepared for 1st TGT, coords set, TERM set at HDG 040T. Releasing weapon at 35.000ft, Mach 1.4, around 30NM from TGT, within the IN ZONE parameters, at planes HDG 360. Now the big boy is gliding to target at 360 but not making any turns for the 040 approach i was expecting.

I´m currently not seeing what i might have missed. Any ideas ?

Edited by Jel

When in doubt - climb. Nobody ever collided with air.

Hi
JSOWs and SLAMER (not the old SLAM) are refusing to accept terminal profiles, I have reported it a couple of times.

• Like 1

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

1 hour ago, -Cipher- said:

Hi
JSOWs and SLAMER (not the old SLAM) are refusing to accept terminal profiles, I have reported it a couple of times.

I guess this is in relation to the Hornet, since the F-15E doesn't carry SLAM-ERs?

vor 7 Stunden schrieb -Cipher-:

Hi

Ah so i can stop scratching my head. Thanks 

When in doubt - climb. Nobody ever collided with air.

21 hours ago, jubuttib said:

I guess this is in relation to the Hornet, since the F-15E doesn't carry SLAM-ERs?

this also applies to the F-16C JSOWs as I couldn't enter terminal parameters in CNTL page.
I will double check to make sure of it

• Like 1

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡