Gun Sound?

qacarxan

Firstly, huge congratulations and thank you to Deka for making this module. It was my first FF and is still my favorite!

I was just wondering if there's any possibility of changing the sound of the gun to make it less, well, cartoonish and more like the real one? It's one of the very few immersion-breaking things about the module. I've noticed a lot of the 23mm guns in DCS have a not-very-realistic sound, so perhaps this is not something Deka can address because it's an ED thing? Apologies if so. 

Something like this would sound great since it's the real BRRRRT of the beloved JF (hope it's ok to link YouTube here): 

• Thanks 1

JF-17, F-14, A-10CII, F-5, Mirage F-1, M-2000C, L-39, Mig-21, F-4, FC3, Syria, PG

In the vid, the first set of sounds were the photographer's camera clicks? Then there was some other sound as it pulled nose up followed by a 'drum beat' sound. Couldn't tell if it was the gun.   

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
TM Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home x64 | 
My HOTAS Profiles

10 часов назад, GrEaSeLiTeNiN сказал:

In the vid, the first set of sounds were the photographer's camera clicks? Then there was some other sound as it pulled nose up followed by a 'drum beat' sound. Couldn't tell if it was the gun.   

The clicks at the start are indeed the camera, but at 0:05 it's all gun, first the crack, then the bark.