Mission 2, no mission complete?

I've flown Mission 2 three times (all with UH-1H), each time get all the way back to the initial point. I am promised a decontamination shower, I land and nothing happens. I relocated several times to try to get a mission complete trigger, but nothing happens. When I exit the mission, I have 50 points and a draw.

DCS 2.9.3.51704

Pimax Crystal, Asus ProArt X670E-Creator, Ryzen 7950X3D, 64gb DDR5, RTX 4090 FE, Magic Trackpad 3, Warthog HOTAS, Warthog Throttle and TPR pedals.

В 29.02.2024 в 09:46, Pyrocumulous сказал:

I've flown Mission 2 three times (all with UH-1H), each time get all the way back to the initial point. I am promised a decontamination shower, I land and nothing happens. I relocated several times to try to get a mission complete trigger, but nothing happens. When I exit the mission, I have 50 points and a draw.

DCS 2.9.3.51704

Good day. The mission is playable, I tested it.
Here are my guesses.
You need to perform 2 landings, and one hover near the destroyed tower (if the hover fails, after 1-2 minutes the officer will drop the device on the ground, and you will need to land near the destroyed tower).

The first landing is next to the Mi-8 in the evacuation center.
The second landing - at the crossroads in the contaminated zone - the landing of the NBC protection detachment.
RTB must be performed at the take-off point, where the mission began.