Orion2 Max with F16EX stick

Madman3353

hello all i just received my flight sim equipment the Orion 2 with 15EX throttle with finger lifts and the f16ex stick and Skywalker rudder pedals. is there a place on the forums when binding files can be downloaded for this equipment setup for various planes? would make jumping in the sim a little faster if all i have to do is minor adjustments to the bindings rather than binding everything. thank you in advance. right now i'm learning the F16 then probably moving to the f15C and E.

you can get those within the simapp pro software, it allows you to activate all the binds right from the app. Just select the plane and the item (rudders, flight stick, etc) then download the profile that you want. I just grabbed the one with the most downloads for most of the items and they have worked great. This is also helpful when you want to fly something else because you can grab profiles specific to jets you want to fly.

Edited by twopac187
  • Like 1

Self-build Gaming PC: i9 13900K ASUS ROG Strix RTX 4080, 128GB DDR5 5200MHz, NVMe Samsung 990 Pro m.2 SSD x3, Corsair Virtuoso SE Wireless headset

Sim Gear: Winwing Orion 2 Throttle base with F-16EX and F-15EX II grips, Winwing Orion 2 MFSSB base with F-16EX grip. Winwing Skywalker pedals, Winwing ICP and 3x MFD's with panels. MonsterTech Mounting hardware, TrackIR, Meta Quest 3

Official Modules: NTTR, Syria, Sinai, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Combined Arms, Super Carrier, FC3, F-15E, F-16C