Since last update reticle only realistic

ATA_Vasja

Hi there, 

In the last update, default settings for reticle was changed that default settings is realistic (static reticle).

Problem is, that if you check the point to "gaming reticle" option, nothing will change in the game when flying. Reticle remains static. I guess it is a bug and more we are unable to shoot X66 Grom rockets, bcs position of reticle is the same for both search radar and locked beam. You are unable to aim targets for Grom shooting when reticle is static.

(I tried everything, repair DCS, or delete all Mig21 folders to have a clean reainstal, but without change) Pls give us back the normal gaming reticle, static is boring ! :)

2 more bugs I would like to present here:

- Refueling and rearming on the airport doesnt solve the radar alcohol  liquid. I fly long flight. Then I land, radar was still working. Rearming and once done, taking off again. I fly few minutes and radar becomes dead (red light illuminates). I guess the amoung of alcohol is low and was NOT refilled during rearming.

- RWR (SPO10) is not working correctly. I have everything set to ON (all systems and switches acc the manual). Rwr suns and lights are blinking, but once locked and rocket is coming, there is NO change (4 steady white lights should illuminate and faster sound should aware) but no. This is not going as it should. I read somewhere on internet that this is a bug. I guess, its quite HEAVY bug, right? When it does affect my survival?! .... PLS fix it as soon as possible THX !

ATA_Vasja (Kos in DCS)