Mission 2 help

Go to solution Solved by STONE SKY,

After being informed to go to the oil platform I input the coordinates which are listed as waypoint 6 but this point me towards land and not an oil rig. I check the coordinates which are correct so I am lost at what to do. I believe I could just follow saber 3-1 who goes off in the opposite direction but if thats the case whats the point of inputting the waypoint. Both times ive tried it and both times the waypoint is miles away on land.

• Like 1

• Solution
11 часов назад, Gogsie59 сказал:

After being informed to go to the oil platform I input the coordinates which are listed as waypoint 6 but this point me towards land and not an oil rig. I check the coordinates which are correct so I am lost at what to do. I believe I could just follow saber 3-1 who goes off in the opposite direction but if thats the case whats the point of inputting the waypoint. Both times ive tried it and both times the waypoint is miles away on land.

Look carefully at the coordinates again - 39R YH 7714 4876
On the keyboard you need to enter exactly 39R YH.
By default, the on-board computer automatically sets the square where it took off.

• Like 1

8 часов назад, Gogsie59 сказал:

Thanks, yes this was it, my fault totally. Too used to putting in just the last 8 digits. Thanks again.

No sir, it's not your fault.
When the campaign went live, I received some feedback about this issue. And I didn't actually add "39R YH" to the tablet.
I also found myself in this trap))