communication menu

Is it possible to give back to the Wingman/Flight communication menu order – STATUS REPORT – to inform leader about weapons, fuel, damage ...
I remember, it was there some times ago ...

• Like 1

Is it possible to give back to the Wingman/Flight communication menu order – STATUS REPORT – to inform leader about weapons, fuel, damage ...
I remember, it was there some times ago ...
I've v never seen that, while it is a frequent wish in the wishlist forum.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

I've v never seen that, while it is a frequent wish in the wishlist forum.
Cheers!

Maybe it was lock-on or flanker 2.0 ...

• Like 1

The menu needs a total overhaul. Weapons and fuel status is needed. We need second element commands for all planes. And I'm strongly in favor of a revised menu that makes giving effective commands easier:

• Like 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Voice commands/comms would surpass everything as it's been around for years but no single flight sim dev has implemented it as a standard option. Together with an improved comms menu system this would make a world of difference to the sim and up the immersion multifold.

• Like 1

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Maybe it was lock-on or flanker 2.0 ...
Aha! So that's where the "missing" commands are from. If you use VAICOM you can refuel without using the GUI, while it's not available in the radio menu.