How to Remove A10 MFCD Viewport From Screen?

In the A10, when I hide the cockpit view to where its just the HUD showing, the Left MFCD appears on the lower left corner of the screen. Is there any way to hide it in this view? Thanks! 

20240301_004335.jpg

Windows 10

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 LGA 1151 (300 Series) MOBO

intel i7-8700k (Not overclocked)

16 GB Ram

EVGA GeForce GTX 108ti SC Black Edition

SSD

Trackir

• 3 weeks later...

@Kenpilot if you haven’t figured it out yet. You have to edit a line in you viewporthandling.lua ( which works for almost all jets by itself for the in-cockpit displays) but for the a-10  you ALSO need to comment out one more line in the a-10 mfcd file.. give this thread a read through. I posted both screenshots of the correct files to modify. I would use it with ovgme so you don’t have to redo it every time dcs updates. 

Edited by MadKreator
  • Like 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

22 hours ago, MadKreator said:

@Kenpilot if you haven’t figured it out yet. You have to edit a line in you viewporthandling.lua ( which works for almost all jets by itself for the in-cockpit displays) but for the a-10  you ALSO need to comment out one more line in the a-10 mfcd file.. give this thread a read through. I posted both screenshots of the correct files to modify. I would use it with ovgme so you don’t have to redo it every time dcs updates. 

I have not figured it out yet so thanks for the reply!! I'll give this a shot when I find some time to work on it. Thanks again!!

Windows 10

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 LGA 1151 (300 Series) MOBO

intel i7-8700k (Not overclocked)

16 GB Ram

EVGA GeForce GTX 108ti SC Black Edition

SSD

Trackir

Just now, Kenpilot said:

I have not figured it out yet so thanks for the reply!! I'll give this a shot when I find some time to work on it. Thanks again!!

No problem! Holler if you need a hand!

• Thanks 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones