Unable to Jettison containers Bombs & Tanks [MT]

Lau

Unable to Jettison containers Bombs & Tanks from navigator button from the pilot or navigator seat.

PS: did not test with external tanks but chances are they also can't be dropped with that switch next to the armament panel. I am pretty sure I have managed to drop them with the switch next to the pilot.

All flights start with leveling, trimming and adjusting engines, followed by wing bomb drop attempt, followed by fusellage bomb drops and finally the jettison attempt.

PS: Tracks removed.

Edited by Lau

No customer support or modules in an abandoned state can only mean no further investments from ED’s customers. ED and third party developers are solely responsible for the level of features completeness at which they decide to release their modules.  Taking in to account customers feedback as well as finishing the products is paramount. After release, modules should be playable with important essential features completed at very early stages after the release, including bug fixes. ED & partners staffs should grow with the addition of newer modules in order to not diminish the level of customer support or further delay delivery as per the initial sales agreement. The virtual world we fly with our modules is equally important; there is no way around AI, real weather and the earth map. Thank you

Posted (edited)

The navigator's Jettison button is still not working after I removed all mods and repaired DCS. The above tracks where made before I remove mods and do the repair. I did try this time to use the button from the navigator's position to no avail. Once this will be fixed, both pilot and navigator are at reach of the button, therefore both should be able to action it.

Best,

Lau

Edited by Lau

No customer support or modules in an abandoned state can only mean no further investments from ED’s customers. ED and third party developers are solely responsible for the level of features completeness at which they decide to release their modules.  Taking in to account customers feedback as well as finishing the products is paramount. After release, modules should be playable with important essential features completed at very early stages after the release, including bug fixes. ED & partners staffs should grow with the addition of newer modules in order to not diminish the level of customer support or further delay delivery as per the initial sales agreement. The virtual world we fly with our modules is equally important; there is no way around AI, real weather and the earth map. Thank you

• Lau changed the title to Unable to Jettison containers Bombs & Tanks [MT]