Remotely accessible admin panel

So currently the dedicated server has the local admin panel which as far as I can tell there is no way to expose remotely, and then we have the admin panel via logging into the DCS website.

I would love to have the ability to expose the local panel to the network, main use-case being running multiple DCS servers for a group and would like to be able to pull all of them into a dashboard that I can control access to. Would greatly simplify administration for myself and those I trust with access and be much cleaner that the current approach of sharing VPN configs and RDP credentials etc.

A step further if the backend comms of the admin panel could be exposed in such a way that users can write their own apps to talk to it that would be even better

14 minutes ago, Insonia said:

5.1 Remote Control

For remote control, DCS servers use TCP port 8088 by default. This port has to be opened on the server's router for remote control to work. UPNP routers will open this port automatically (this feature is work in progress and currently does not always work reliably).

For remote control of the DCS server, the control PC (or device) has to be logged in into your DCS account on the DCS homepage. NOTE: your PC and server should be logged in the same account! You can't control servers started from different DCS accounts (this feature is in development).

In order to get control open your Profile page and select your server or visit URL:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/server/ (EN)

think you missed the point of my post

I am fully aware of the remote admin panel via the DCS website as I said in the post, that is not what I am looking for