Cougar HOTAS Reversed Throttle and Cyclic Problem???

I Have Cougar HOTAS, and I am not sure if my setup is the way that it should be.

Cyclic: Whenever I "pull back" on the cyclic, the game Throttle on the screen "Moves forward" (left and right follow the same pattern as on the screen, when I roll left, the cyclic on BS throttle on the computer screen pulls left, and same for the right...) Is this the way it should be? If not, how can I reverse it? Via my Cougar HOTAS Control Panel?

Also, the same X and Y axis problem with the Throttle? When I move forward on the actual Cougar Throttle, the Throttle in the game does the opposite, by "moving back"...let me know, Thanks!

This sounds like it's just an assignment problem in Black Shark (goodness knows why the thread was moved).

You'll need to go into the black shark settings/controls and select axes (for the mode that you fly in/ casual or realistic). Then select cyclic y axis and "change" now move your cougar cyclic fwd/back and the cyclic should now work as you'd expect. Repeat for you're cyclic (and there's a box you can tick to reverse the axis if required).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Australian Air Force