BAM Page not synchronizing when cold starting aircraft in multicrew

My CPG and I noticed that when we both jump into an Apache and cold start the aircraft there is some weird synchronization errors with placed fire zones.

When either of us creates either an NF or PF zone where the label of the zone and the dashed line of the zone initially appear normal, but when the other crew member opens the TSD and looks at the zones they suddenly are in different places from where they were originally placed. We also found that once that zone is sent over the datalink the zone is still borked for other aircraft on the net. The attached image shows what this looks like from my CPG's perspective. Please see the attached track for the testing we did on the ground with both myself and my CPG creating these zones.

When another person on the net sends a zone it appears correctly on our TSD.

With further testing on a different track we discovered that when I fully cold start the Apache as the pilot and my CPG enters afterwards this bug does not appear. All of the zones appear to be functioning correctly when created and/or sent over the net in a single crew state.

Philinium.png

PG_Var_bumbled_Stitchedzdy-20240418-234251.trk