Affordable Monstertech-Compatible Panels: MFD, BuddyFox UFC, Keyboard, Mousepad

Years ago I purchased my first Monstertech mounts for my HOTAS arrangement. Something that shocked me and limited the scope of my mini simpit was the high cost of their accessory mounting panels. Today getting a triple MFD panel arrangement can cost nearly as much as two table mounts alone. I made it my mission to make mounting options compatible with Monstertech mounting hardware and any other 4080 profile system that are affordable, robust, and effective. This is just the beginning, soon I will be pursuing standalone desk mounts for common individual components as well as other hardware systems such as Foxxmounts. 

Some price comparisons with Monstertech desk mounted accessories: 
Monstertech Triple MFD mounting: $177
My new Panther Triple MFD Mounts: $85

Monstertech Mouse and Keyboard Mounting: $148-$188
My new Panther Mousepad and Keyboard holder: $65

Monstertech Center MFD Panel plus BuddyFox UFC adapter (prevents mounting a center MFD): $81
My new Panther Center MFD plus BuddyFox UFC panel (ALLOWS mounting a center MFD): $55

Each component is 3D printed using high quality plastics that resist temperatures up to 70C or 160F and have high tensile strength and impact resistance. This is NOT made out of cheap PLA like most 3D printed parts available online which would melt or deform in a hot room or garage, or would shatter or begin cracking when placed under mild stress. Each Panther Panel has custom designed internal structures and variable infill rates to reinforce any potential weak points and results in very sturdy parts. My first prototype used very thin walls and didn't begin to give until I accidentally leaned on it while installing a different panel. Even this "broken" panel only showed minor damage and is still fully useable. They now feature very thick walls and customized internal geometry and variable infill to maximize strengths in specific weak spots. They have just a little flex which allows them to absorb occasional shock and mishandling.

Shipping within the US is quite cheap, usually $5-$8 and arrives 3-5 business days with only a 1-3 day lead time (this may increase somewhat if high demand occurs).

If you have any questions feel free to leave them here or message me directly on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1723305101/monstertech-compatible-mfd-buddyfox-ufc

Panther Mounts Main.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just noticed that Etsy is currently offering free shipping on any orders over $35 with my shop. That means ordering any 2 items qualifies for free shipping!

Edit: within US only

Edited by Schmiddy
US only shipping offer