MP Mission Skip Refuel via F10 Menu

I am trying to put together a complex MP mission involving AAR. I play with a group of various level DCS players and I would like to include a "skip refuel" option similar to what some campaigns include. Is it even possible?

Here is what I tried:

• Set Command task in one of the client A/C for unlimited fuel, conditional to Flag 1 being ON
  • Add a radio item in F10 menu, "Skip Refuel" w/ a link to Flag 1.

Am I doing something wrong? Any better idea if even possible?

Not possible. You can't toggle the unlimited fuel/invulnerability cheat codes on/off during the mission. You have to have them set prior to mission running in the Mission Editor.

Just do a training op to get your noobs up to scratch on tanking; it's not hard. Do close formation work first. 

They're going to have to switch slots.

Mission Start > Slot in to plane at airport > Fly to tanker > Exit slot to despawn plane and then respawn in the air in predesignated slots. This disallows choosing weapons/livery though.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

10 minutes ago, Exorcet said:

They're going to have to switch slots.

Mission Start > Slot in to plane at airport > Fly to tanker > Exit slot to despawn plane and then respawn in the air in predesignated slots. This disallows choosing weapons/livery though.

And could give them a free reload. tut tut...  lol

5 minutes ago, TEMPEST.114 said:

And could give them a free reload. tut tut...  lol

True, I was imagining that this would be on the way in before weapons were used, but it could be used after as a quick rearm. I think DML has a tool to penalize slot swapping so maybe that could be setup to prevent it after the first time?

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to script a refill under applicable conditions rather than to toggle on unlimited fuel?

For example to say:

1.  Player AC is within 0.3nm of tanker.

2. Player AC has extended the fuel probe or opened the receptacle doors.

3. Player AC may now do F10 -> "Fill Tanks", to set a 100% fuel load, and continue flying the same aircraft, with limited fuel.

I'm hoping there's a way to script this, I'm playing single player and looking for fun and entertainment, not frustration.

(Busy overclocking the last drops out of his ancient CPU)

4 minutes ago, PhantomHans said:

Is there a way to script a refill under applicable conditions rather than to toggle on unlimited fuel?

For example to say:

1.  Player AC is within 0.3nm of tanker.

2. Player AC has extended the fuel probe or opened the receptacle doors.

3. Player AC may now do F10 -> "Fill Tanks", to set a 100% fuel load, and continue flying the same aircraft, with limited fuel.

I'm hoping there's a way to script this, I'm playing single player and looking for fun and entertainment, not frustration.

No.