Pimax settings

I made a comment on another thread, but starting a new one toward Pimax specifically seems like the right way to get info to Pimax users.

Having run the gamut of try this, do that, increase-your-FPS-by-2753%-to-2,000,000FPS-using-this-one-little-trick-on-a-GTX-960-card, here is where I have arrived.

System:

i5-12600KF, overclock 51/38

RTX-4070 undervolted to 925mV from 1070mV, capped at 2700MHz (down from factory OC of 2910MHz... yes, I said down).  VRAM overclocked 1400MHz

64GB DDR4, 3600 MHz

Pimax 8K Plus

System capped at 50FPS (NVIDIA and DCS capped).  Zero stutter.  Zero playability problems.  100% fun.

Please see the screen shots for the rest of my settings.  I hope these are of value to someone out there.

The bottom line is this: Are you here to "fly" a "sim" or is the fun for you in having the fastest system/getting one more FPS?  I have been in both camps, and there is merit to both.  If you are in the later, stop complaining about how DCS does not work well enough for you.  If you are in the former, study everyone's input, test it on your own system, and get back to having fun "flying". - Richrach

Pimax settings.png

Monitor.png

Lasso.png

DCS settings 2.png

DCS settings 1.png