DCS VR settings guide

Is anyone interested in setting up a guide for VR settings for DCS? This could very very useful for those new to VR, those changing headsets, and for experienced VR users to share best practice. 

I know that we all have very different setups and expectations, but there are some commonalities which would apply to everyone. 

A coordinated approach would allow the experienced VR users to discuss and curate the best methods to enhance the  VR experience. At the moment there is a lot of good advice, and a lot of bad advice; most of which is communicated with good intention.

Those of us who have been using VR for a while have learned the hard way. Through trial and error, discussing issues on a multitude of threads and forums, and by watching lots of YouTube videos.

If I try to do this on my own, then it just my experience and my opinion. If we have a team of people cooperating on this then maybe we could create something that makes it a lot easier for the DCS VR experience. Best settings. Optimal performance. Coordinated bug reporting.

5800x3drtx407064Gb 3200: 1Tb NVME: Pico 4: Rift S: Quest Pro