UH-1H UN Missions Campaign

Sir or Ma'am,

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that the final two missions of the UN Campaign get locked up.  The second to last the convoy you are flying cover for points out the first target, you engage and destroy them, and then nothing.  The mission gets stuck there.  The final one the troops move to the open field for pick up and one of the troops gets stuck in a literal "running in circles" mostion and the game does not progress from there.  Thank you for the time and consideration!

• ED Team
В 01.06.2024 в 17:45, HMSSURP сказал:

Sir or Ma'am,

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that the final two missions of the UN Campaign get locked up.  The second to last the convoy you are flying cover for points out the first target, you engage and destroy them, and then nothing.  The mission gets stuck there.  The final one the troops move to the open field for pick up and one of the troops gets stuck in a literal "running in circles" mostion and the game does not progress from there.  Thank you for the time and consideration!

Thank you for your report!

I have checked both missions and I cannot confirm bug. Both missions run as  planned to the end. 

When you have user mods than delete them and repair your game ant then try again.

When after that you will still have bugs then save tracks and attach them to the post.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]