FOB Regional Command WEST Texture Missing!

Hi All

i flew in Afghanistan for several years, and i noticed that many FOBs of RC WEST (the actual scenery for DCS) are covered by ugly villages texture!

So, editors won't even be able to recreate them. This is not a good news!

I hope ED removes the texture and villages

Bye

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can remove scenery objects and trees in the mission editor. The ground textures will still look the same but at least you can build on top of it without the object/tree interference.

Intel i9-13900k, Asus Z790-E Gaming Wi-fi 2 motherboard, 64gb Corsair DDR5-6400 RGB ram 2x32gb XMP2 profile, 2TB Crucial T700 PCIE 5.0 SSD internal, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 SSD internal, Asus ROG Strix OC GeForce RTX 4090, Corsair 7000X Case with 5 x 120mm side mounted intake fans and 3 x 140mm top mounted exhaust fans, 1 x 140mm rear mounted exhaust fans, front mounted Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm liquid cooler w/Elite LCD with 6 x 120mm fans in 3 push, 3 pull intake configuration, 1 x 32" Samsung 3840x2160 display, 1x 32" Asus 2560x1440 display, TrackIR5 w/pro clip, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Fighterstick Pro and Pebble Beach Velocity pedals. 

32 minutes ago, 104th_Money said:

You can remove scenery objects and trees in the mission editor. The ground textures will still look the same but at least you can build on top of it without the object/tree interference.

I know but it's horrible to have the fake textures of the villages as a background

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]